- Andre Campbell, partnerships lead, Mercedes-Benz
- Fatima Diez, head of marketing, MunchFit
- Shanice Mears, co-founder & talent chief, The Elephant Room
- Jade Nodinot, former creative associate, BlackBook London
- Emma Luxton, former senior account executive, Avantgarde London
- Arjoon Bose, marketing head- culture & brand experience (Europe-Australasia),General Mills (mentor)
The ‘Not Just’ campaign will showcase and attract UK SME leaders from ethnic minorities hit the hardest by the pandemic, as not just a business leader but an important asset to their community. We will create a competition for UK SME leaders from ethnic minorities to partner with top influencers and brands to showcase and grow their business. We will sustain impact through a platform of resources which will power wider collaboration and growth for this important part of the UK economy in partnership with leaders organizations.